Discussion relating to 2016 airshows in particular. Please create only one thread per airshow.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Sadly it looks like the EAA Skiplane fly-in will not be happening this year since it is hard to land skiplanes without snow, but the 2016 event was a fun blast of aviation in the dead of winter! Each year, EAA opens up their Pioneer Field in Oshkosh for an afternoon to welcome in up to a couple dozen skiplanes. The public is invited and hundreds of people show up to walk amidst the planes and grab some chili. You can't get much closer than this!
- IMG_7133web.jpg (126.89 KiB) Viewed 509 times
- IMG_7070web.jpg (124.22 KiB) Viewed 509 times
- IMG_6933web.jpg (107.74 KiB) Viewed 509 times
- IMG_6885web.jpg (119.63 KiB) Viewed 509 times
- IMG_7204web.jpg (119.74 KiB) Viewed 509 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest