2019 Dayton Air Show

Discussion relating to 2019 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
AndrewB2003

2019 Dayton Air Show

Post by AndrewB2003 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 am

The 2019 Dayton Air Show has announced that the Thunderbirds will be performing at the show.

I know it's early, but what do you guys think we'll get for other demos?

Any guesses?

Thanks,
0 x
Hello, my name is Andrew. I LOVE planes! I'm into plane spotting and going to air shows, and air museums.

I joined this forum to have my questions answered by other fellow air show attendees, and post pictures and videos.

Thank you! :)

Bretten Bailey

Post by Bretten Bailey » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:06 pm

AndrewB2003 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 am
The 2019 Dayton Air Show has announced that the Thunderbirds will be performing at the show.

I know it's early, but what do you guys think we'll get for other demos?

Any guesses?

Thanks,
It'll be awhile before you get any sort of word on that as the 2018 season is still drawing to a close. The demos, of course, will be announced during the ICAS Convention in December. You'll probably get word of a few civilian and warbird acts in November as Dayton seems to roll that way with announcements. A lot of shows won't start signing contracts until September or October (they'll have verbal commitments but won't officially sign) until the October-December timeframe (depending on when their fiscal year ends and when their shows are).

Ryan is really great about getting the following year's forums up in a timely manner. Look for a 2019 Air Show Discussion Thread sometime in the next two months (probably) and this discussion will unfold there.
Last edited by Bretten Bailey on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Bretten Bailey - Aerial Actions Airshows & Ballooning

EricP

Post by EricP » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:50 pm

On October 15, the Dayton Air Show announced the additions of the British Sea Harrier, Shockwave Jet Truck, GEICO Skytypers, Skip Stewart, and Jacquie B.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/busines ... RkZe2ZpbL/
0 x
Eric P.