Airshow documentary premieres this week

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
Adam

Airshow documentary premieres this week

Post by Adam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi all! For those who don't know me, I make videos for another aviation website and that includes an annual documentary, "The Airshow", which takes a look at the highlights of the past airshow season. This is our second - and best - episode, with behind-the-scenes features on aircraft restoration, a look at the volunteer teams who run the LIMA event and other features about the three MiGs in Texas, the Thunderbirds at RIAT and the Jupiter Aerobatic Team from Indonesia.

I'll be releasing the film on Saturday (with some great bonus material like uncut multi-angle display videos) and doing a preview/premiere livestream on Friday at 20:00-21:00 UTC on my Facebook page, facebook.com/thisisflight.net. As a non-commercial project though, if we get an embarrassingly low view count then I can't really justify doing it again. In short, the more viewers, the more effort I put in next time!

I think it's a really great film this year, and our industry gets precious little coverage in this format - but do remember it's essentially a hobbyist's production, so please judge it for what it is. Please do join our live event and let me know your thoughts after the show so I can do an even better job next time. You can also find a trailer in that Facebook link. Hopefully I'll see you there on Friday!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1535107 ... discussion
Last edited by Adam on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Freelance airshow media and videography (thisisflight.net)
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

Nighthawk117

Post by Nighthawk117 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 pm

I did not know your website, I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of the articles. Thank you for sharing here!
0 x
Look at your six, It's me!!!

Adam

Post by Adam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Cheers Nighthawk! Hope you enjoy the show.
0 x
Freelance airshow media and videography (thisisflight.net)
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

daniel spears

Post by daniel spears » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:22 am

Cool! Thanks for sharing.
0 x
I don't like such sports as football and golf. Right now it is spanish grand prix. I'm gonna look for spanish grand prix key info. That's what I need right now.