A7 Corsair for sale

Threads about the world of aviation outside of airshows. General aviation, airlines, spotting, etc.
brettdaniels

A7 Corsair for sale

Post by brettdaniels » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:56 am

I own a A7 Corsair that I am intending to offer for sale – ran across your website.

Background: I am an magician/illusionist and purchased this from the Davis-Monthan boneyard in Tucson in 1997, had a team restore it (for purposes of creating a magic stage illusion) and it has been kept in indoor storage since the early 2000’s.

The wings have been professionally fabricated from the original out of composite of steel inner frame/plywood/fiberglass – and the remainder of the airplane is 100% original. (the wings hinge and fold like the original – for space considerations inside a theatre using a winch to raise and an internal hydraulic system built into the airplane wing box to unfold into the “open” position. (have both wings (4 pcs) but only painted and finished out the side seen in photo.

I bought two A7’s after they slice them to have the proper fuselage to re assemble back to complete condition, but this is now designed as a museum piece or display, rather than to actually be airworthy.

Don’t know if this would have a market to sell via your industry? I am aware that the remaining stock of A7s is depleted and they are very few and far between.

The airplane is in excellent condition and has been stored inside since being assembled and restored in 1997. It is currently located in Missouri, USA.

Please let me know if you think you could assist in the sale process.

https://vimeo.com/229025984

password a7corsair

Many Thanks,

Brett Daniels
www.brettdaniels.com
702/466-2725

a7 corsair bdp 2019.jpg
a7 corsair bdp 2019.jpg (201.27 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
0 x

concord

Post by concord » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Looks great!
0 x
I can try no deposit bonus codes. I'll stay safe this way. That site will provide me with the right info. I'm sure about it.