Aviation Ringtones

Threads about the world of aviation outside of airshows. General aviation, airlines, spotting, etc.
Copperbeltjack

Aviation Ringtones

Post by Copperbeltjack » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:50 am

This might seem extremely odd, but I know there are folks out there who love to customize their every last thing to that wonderful flying theme. I remember that someone from a few years ago had commented on one of our Hawgsmoke articles asking for a GAU-8 ringtone from one of our video clips.

Recently, I stumbled back upon the MP3 file and figured I'd share it here and start a thread for those who are interested in sharing some ringtones they have along the aviation theme.
airshowstuff_a10_gun.zip
GAU-8 Ringtone
(107.58 KiB) Downloaded 995 times
0 x

XJIceQueen98

Post by XJIceQueen98 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 am

How do I download this to an iPhone? The only option it’s giving me is to open it and it just gives me a page with a bunch of code.
0 x

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 am

XJIceQueen98 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 am How do I download this to an iPhone? The only option it’s giving me is to open it and it just gives me a page with a bunch of code.
It had to be posted as a .zip file to be recognized here so you'll have to unzip it first to get the .mp3. Not sure how an iPhone would handle that
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com