Red Flag 24-2

Discussion relating to 2024 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
Dan Gagnon

Post by Dan Gagnon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:18 pm

And F-15s!

Overall was a fun trip. I will say, on paper, it looked like a smaller flag. I was expecting non-stop action and there was definately some lulls in the action. Maybe I hypetrained it too much lol. The flexs were awesome. Low and loud!

I might go back just to see some cool stuff like Typhoons. My original plan was to do 24-1, but the dates got shifted and messed up due to the Super Bowl, and the 3rd week where the units got dispersed for Bamboo Eagle. It definately was an F-35 flag lol

1 x
Dan Gagnon

dzirzow

Post by dzirzow » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:58 pm

Dan, will you go back for another? Only been to one couple years ago and can't wait to go again.
1 x

Dan Gagnon

Post by Dan Gagnon » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:50 am

dzirzow wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:58 pm Dan, will you go back for another? Only been to one couple years ago and can't wait to go again.
I think so. It seems the 1st flag is for Five Eyes (US, Canada, UK, Aussies, and Kiwis), the 2nd for International and the 3rd for US only.

I would like to catch some Typhoons, so I guess I'd have to look at the first flag (which was actually my original plan this year).

I also found it way harder then in years past to lock in on specific dates and aircraft that would be attending the flags.

2025 won't be the year, because Aviation Nation is in April, and I love going to that show lol.

But ya I'd love to go back to hopefully catch some cool stuff!
0 x
Dan Gagnon

Return to “2024 Airshows/Fly-Ins/Exercises/Events - Discussion and Photos”