Any suggestions

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
robertdyer

Any suggestions

Post by robertdyer » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:35 am

Does anyone have suggestions for airshow promoters who would be open to organizing an airshow near Tacoma, Washington in 2023? We're really excited about getting this project off the ground but require the expertise of a professional promoter to make it happen. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
0 x

passedgas46

Post by passedgas46 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:09 pm

robertdyer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:35 am Does anyone have suggestions for airshow promoters who would be open to organizing an airshow near Tacoma, Washington in 2023? We're really excited about getting this project off the ground but require the expertise of a professional promoter to make it happen. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
I don't think you're going to find anyone with a time machine to help you out.

If you meant 2024, while I've seen stories of some airshows debuting after a couple months' planning and in the middle of the season, they were one-offs. I think you mean 2025? Regardless, if I were in your shoes, I'd be seeking professionals who could answer all your questions - and a call or email made to David Schultz Airshows (www.schultzairshows.com) would be my first course of action.
0 x