New Member - FBOProps

Threads about the world of aviation outside of airshows. General aviation, airlines, spotting, etc.
fboprops

New Member - FBOProps

Post by fboprops » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and thought it would be helpful to introduce myself and provide some information on FBOProps. I've been in the technology field for 20 years and being a pilot, I thought of a new and modern way to help folks find cool events, credible information about FBOs/Airports and a common place to share experiences with other aviation enthusiasts. So I created FBOProps, a new Mobile App, that helps users find the best FBOs and airports by collecting honest reviews from pilots and passengers. We also make it super easy for FBO and airport operators to show off their amazing services and facilities.

We launched our app at Oshkosh this year and it was a blast! We got tons of users who are sharing their stories and tips as they travel around the country. Being a new application that is focused on being the experience engine for aviation, we need folks like you all to participate by sharing your adventures and experiences. The Mobile App is 100% free (no ads or in-app purchases) and can be found on the App Stores under FBOProps.

I appreciate the consideration and look forward to being a part of this forum.
0 x