B&H verification department

A place to talk photography gear, techniques, etc.
jamesbowers

B&H verification department

Post by jamesbowers » Thu May 30, 2019 10:49 am

hello

I ordered like seven time from B&H with value of around 5000 USD all order went smooth and I am happy with them , however this time my order went on hold I got email from Geoffrey at B&H verification department asking me to send him my Facebook page to verify me credit card which is very odd , I replied his email with fact that I dont have a Facebook page or any other similar page , I sent him screen shot of all transition details from my mobile banking app but he never replay , I sent email check for status he replied with same first message it is like automated answer or some sort of Bot response or unhappy employee who doesn't care about his organization

I sent email again about what other option that I have I am sure there is a logical one other than Facebook but unfortunately I did not get a replay

I am sure I am not the only one who ran though this discrimination and quit using B&H only because of that

this is a serious management issue at B&H verification department
0 x

RFDGuy

Post by RFDGuy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Wow yeah that definitely seems very odd. I've ordered from B&H quite a bit. Never had to verify, and especially not with FB. I'd definitely give them a call or get something figured out.
0 x