Luke or Yuma??

Discussion relating to 2018 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
jeffhq

Post by jeffhq » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:13 am

Looks that way , i was wondering how it was going to be managed with it also on the Yuma
flying program after the change of dates for Luke. Dont know why it has taken this long for
someone to finally work it out . If it is gone hopefully it gets replaced with another
military display...
0 x

JA Boomer

Post by JA Boomer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Wow I'm I ever glad I didn't book flights for Luke Days. I was so pumped to A) see a Harrier demo and B) see the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels in the same air show year.

With the removal of the Thunderbirds and the Harrier, this show is VERY similar to Abbotsford which I attend every year so I will not be going.
0 x

KC_Aviation

Post by KC_Aviation » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:36 pm

What a fun weekend it is to go to both airshows. Yuma did not disappoint, Luke wasn't bad either. Here's a few of my pictures from both shows.
ImageBlacksheep Harrier take-off by D_Jackman, on FlickrImageA-10 demo topside by D_Jackman, on FlickrImageVMX-1 MV-22B by D_Jackman, on FlickrImageVMX-1 F-35B hover by D_Jackman, on FlickrImageVMX-1 AH-1Z 'Viper' by D_Jackman, on ImageAH-1Z 'Viper' by D_Jackman, on ImageLucky Snipers VMFT-401 by D_Jackman, on FlickrImage'AK' Raptor @ Luke by D_Jackman, on Flickr
0 x

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Lots of nice military hardware there! Good combo to hit.
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

Return to “2018 Airshows/Fly-Ins/Exercises/Events - Discussion and Photos”