Warbird air-rides, ground-tours, live 1940's music, WWII reenactors. Food and ice cream vendors. B-29 FIFI, B-24 Diamond Lil, AC-47 Spooky Gunship, A-1 Skyraider, C-45 Expeditor, P-51 Mustang, T-6 Texan, PT-13 Stearman, and much more! Fly-over from 100 Beechcraft Bonanzas. Bessie's Diner, Famous Dave's BBQ, Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream, and Veebo's Pizza. 2nd Annual 1940's Swing & Wings hangar dance Saturday night July 20th. Fly-in aircraft receive free admission to warbird event when purchasing 20 gallons of 100LL or Jet-A at JVL Jet Center.
Dates & Hours: July 19th - 21st, 9am to 5pm daily.
Location: KJVL - Southern Wisconsin Regional Airport
Websites: http://www.JVL19.splashthat.com and http://www.swingwings2019.splashthat.com
- 50506363_288630928520779_8701656741592432640_n.jpg (170.89 KiB) Viewed 3472 times
- A34A0526-Pano.jpg (120.96 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
- A34A0583-Pano.jpg (95.45 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
- A34A0622.jpg (123.13 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
- A34A0663.jpg (99.93 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
- A34A0669.jpg (55.11 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests