New York International Airshow 2019

Discussion relating to 2019 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
jpujol
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Re: New York International Airshow 2019

Post by jpujol » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Photo Pits are very small. Last year they had 2 Photo Pits.

Compare that to other Photo Pits at Pease or Barnes. These are very spacious.
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm

AH-64 Apache to be featured on static display.
0 x

jpujol
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by jpujol » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Airshow Facebook page says the Red Arrows will be on the flight line.

It will be nice to get up-close to the Red Arrows jet.

I guess the Blue Angels and F-35 will not be at crowd line.

The ramp area in front of crowd is very small at Stewart. There is not much room for the performers on the crowd line.

Anybody else have other info on who will be on the ramp?
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:50 am

Two new additions to the performer line-up:
NY State Police Special Operations Response Team (SORT) Demo
UH-72 Lakota
0 x

Airshow0wen
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Airshow0wen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 pm

Will there be a Heritage Flight?
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 pm

Airshow0wen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:12 pm
Will there be a Heritage Flight?
Doesn't look like it.
0 x

User avatar
Chris S
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Post by Chris S » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:48 pm

The Royal Air Force Red Arrows from the United Kingdom will join the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
and F-35 Lightning II Demo Team in a historic 4 team, 24 jet flight down the Hudson River and over the Statue of Liberty
on August 22,, 2019 at approximately 9:30 am.

https://airshowny.com/events/event/flig ... N4Cl_NQ2ZM
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:58 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:44 pm

0 x

FlankerPhoto
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:52 am

Post by FlankerPhoto » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:13 am

Chris S wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:48 pm
The Royal Air Force Red Arrows from the United Kingdom will join the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
and F-35 Lightning II Demo Team in a historic 4 team, 24 jet flight down the Hudson River and over the Statue of Liberty
on August 22,, 2019 at approximately 9:30 am.

https://airshowny.com/events/event/flig ... N4Cl_NQ2ZM
F-22 Demo Team will be joining this event too. :o
0 x

User avatar
RyanS
Posts: 1701
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Contact:

Post by RyanS » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:20 am

FlankerPhoto wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:13 am
Chris S wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:48 pm
The Royal Air Force Red Arrows from the United Kingdom will join the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
and F-35 Lightning II Demo Team in a historic 4 team, 24 jet flight down the Hudson River and over the Statue of Liberty
on August 22,, 2019 at approximately 9:30 am.

https://airshowny.com/events/event/flig ... N4Cl_NQ2ZM
F-22 Demo Team will be joining this event too. :o
But the Blues have cancelled :(
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests