Spirit of St Louis Airshow 2019

Discussion relating to 2019 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
Dan Gagnon

Post by Dan Gagnon » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:40 am

RyanS wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:05 am
sdrice+ wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 am After reviewing my Saturday photos I determined I had about the best I could get looking into the sun. I went to the ridge line on Sunday to see what I could find. I was concerned about getting into trespassing hassles. I soon found a church advertising parking and airshow viewing real estate for $20. They also had a food concession going. From what I could determine the church property was just outside the southeast corner of the aerobatic box. It worked well and departure was quick.
Cool! We had heard about the church but thought it was probably too far down from show center to be that great. Might be worth a consideration if we go back.

Here's video of the Bama Vipers arriving on Friday with many low approaches. It gets a little repetitive but I wanted to get it up for the pilots to see. Hanging out with friends waiting for arrivals was one of the best nights I've had!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKdkpGgR4L8
We played more football this year then Antonio Brown has! Too soon? :lol:
Last edited by Dan Gagnon on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Dan Gagnon

Return to “2019 Airshows/Fly-Ins/Exercises/Events - Discussion and Photos”