Book signing at Air Shows - What is required to have a book signing.

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
three3three

Book signing at Air Shows - What is required to have a book signing.

Post by three3three » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:08 am

Hi

Do you permit book signings? I have published an aviation historical book (October 2020) which has won the coveted award from BOOK AUTHORITY for one of the best aviation book ever (No. 44).

I have done book signings before but not at an air show yet. The book retails for $25 plus shipping, handling, taxes, etc. I would off it for a $19 flat fee (with a sign attributing the discount to the (name of the air show).

Thanks
0 x

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:45 am

Each show is an independent event, so specific requirements are up to your local show organizers. I would start by finding airshows you'd like to go to (our calendar can help! - https://airshowstuff.com/v4/airshow-calendar/) and contacting the shows directly. They will likely classify you as a vendor and provide you with the relevant info.

I have seen many booths set up by authors at events in the past, so I'm sure you can do it!
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com