May 9th and 10th
- USAF Thunderbirds
- USAF Wings Of Blue
- USAF F-35A Lightning II Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight (F-35A Lightning II/F-86 Sabre)
- USAF U-2 Dragon Lady Flyby
- Greg Colyer (T-33 Shooting Star)
- Vicky Benzing (Stearman)
- Kent Pietsch (Interstate Cadet)
- CAF SoCal (A6M Zero, F6F Hellcat and PBJ "Semper Fi" [B-25])
- Precision Exotics
Updated As Of 3/13/20
Having never been before, is anyone able to diagram what the crowd and show layout looks like? I can't find any old maps or photos online.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/U2+Disp ... 138173!3e0
The planes are on display for those military members with base access.
Not for civvies without base access every other day of the year.
Maybe these two days?
With over 800 flight hours in both the F22 Raptor and the F-35A Lightning II, Capt. Kristin "BEO" Wolfe is a combat veteran fighter pilot from the 388th Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
She'll be "sending it" for the next two years, showcasing the world's most advanced fighter jet to people across the world.
Let's get ready to bring the Lightning
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests