Re: Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, and more - Operation America Strong Flyovers
Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:06 am
Operation America Strong. dallas texas
Welcome to the AirshowStuff Forums
The KC-135 will make the initial flyover of each location in the following order, followed 10 minutes later by the C-17 beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. before returning to March Field at approximately 2:30 p.m.:
1. Menifee Global Medical Center
2. Temecula Valley Hospital
3. Rancho Springs Medical Center
4. Inland Valley Regional Medical Center
5. Lake Elsinore Family Care Center
6. Corona Regional Medical Center
7. Kaiser Permanente – Riverside
8. Parkview Community Hospital
9. Riverside Community Hospital
10. Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
11. Loma Linda Children’s Hospital
12. Jerry L. Pettis Memorial VA Hospital 13. San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
14. JFK Memorial Hospital
15. Desert Regional Medical Center
16. Riverside County Regional Medical Center
17. Kaiser Permanente – Moreno Valley
We thank you for all you do! #AmericaStrong
A KC-135R Stratotanker aircraft from the 117th Air Refueling Wing will be flying over hospitals in the Huntsville Metro area and Jasper on Thursday.
This mission is a part of the nationwide Air Force Salutes Flyover under Operation American Resolve.
The purpose of this flyover is to show appreciation to the thousands of American heroes who are at the front line battling COVID-19 and providing the support that America needs. It is part of a normal training mission and will demonstrate the continued readiness of the 117 ARW during this pandemic. The flyover is also intended to lift morale in Huntsville due to the severe health and economic impacts from COVID-19.
Here are the approximate times and locations for the flyovers:
Jasper Hospital – 10:13
Decatur Morgan – 10:30
Madison – 10:33
Huntsville Downtown – 10:38
Crestwood – 10:39
These times are approximate to within a few minutes. The flyovers may be delayed or postponed due to weather, air traffic or maintenance. We will make every attempt to provide updates about any major delays to our Facebook page and to the local media. The scheduled flyover on Tuesday was not visible due to the low ceiling and high obstacles in the area. The weather on Thursday is more favorable for the flyover.
Not sure. The map looks like 4 T-38s. Hoping they break out a U2.