October 23 - 25, 2020
Dallas Executive Airport
- Randy Ball Airshows: [MIG-17 "Fresco"]
- CAF Airpower: [B-29 Superfortress "FIFI"]
- CAF Airpower: [B-24 Liberator "Diamond Lil"]
- CAF Airpower: [P-51D Mustang "Gunfighter"]
- CAF Gulf Coast Wing: [C-45 "Little Raider"]
- TBM Avenger
- T-34 Mentor
- CAF Gulf Coast Wing: [SB2C-1 Helldiver]
- PT-17 Sterman
- T-6A Texan/SNJ "Nella"
- CAF Central Texas Wing: [C-47 Skytrain "That's All Brother"]
Very cool. You are most likely right that CAF Tora! Tora! Tora! may sign on for the show, however CAF Airpower canceled their tour a few weeks ago so B-29A Superfortress "FIFI" & B-24A Liberator "Diamond lil" are fairly obvious not participating in the show. But Collings foundation B-24 Liberator "Witchcraft" and Doc's Friends B-29A Superfortress "DOC" may schedule CAF Wing Over Dallas 2020 - WWII Airshow to replace CAF Airpowers B-29A and B-24A. Not to admit, but we're all desperate for an airshow. Keep tabs in case of a scenario where they set the airshow on delay or cancellation.
Haven't any thoughts on what happen last year, but you are right I haven't heard from the foundation in a long while. Just simply there will be no B-24 participating in this year show. Possibly DOC's Friends Inc. but that's to be determined.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests