May 22nd - 23rd
Peachtree City, Atlanta, Georgia
- USAF F-35A Lightning II Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-35A Lightning II/P-51 Mustang]
- US Navy F-35C Lightning II Demo
- US Navy Legacy Flight [F-35C Lightning II/F4U Corsair]
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Airfield Assault Demo
- US Army SOC Black Daggers
- Full Throttle Formation Team
- Buck Roetman
- Mike Tryggvason
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation
- B-17 Flying Fortress "Texas Raiders"
- F4U Corsair Demo
Spend your Memorial Day Weekend with the Sight & Sound of Freedom! The U.S. Air Force F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team will be at the #AtlantaAirShow May 29-31, will you?
Tickets go on Sale January 28th!
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ev ... a/New_YorkAtlanta Air Show
AAHF will be providing two AH-1F Cobras, two UH-1H Hueys, and an O-1 Bird Dog for static displays and Living History Flight Experiences (LHFE) at this amazing air show!
UH-1H Huey: $100 pp ($95 Veterans), 10 passengers per lift, 8-10 min flight
AH-1F Cobra: $595 pp, 1 passenger per lift, 10-11 min flight
Visit https://airshowatlanta.com/ for more information about the show!
Sat May 29 – Mon May 31, 2021
Atlanta Regional Airport - Falcon Field (FFC), 7 Falcon Dr, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA (map)
https://airshowatlanta.com/intro-sale-2021/PURCHASE YOUR 2021 FLIGHT LINE CLUB VIP, GENERAL ADMISSION BY GROUP OR OUR NEW RESERVED VIEWING AREA LAWN BOXES BY THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT AND SAVE 40% OFF EVENT DAY PRICE!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ohio3gunner and 14 guests