July 26th thru August 1st
Wittman Regional Airport
https://www.eaa.org/airventure/features ... e-air-show
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight
- USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II Close Air Support (CAS) Demo
- USAF U-2 Dragon Lady Flyby
- US Navy EA-18G Growler Mini-Demo
- US Navy Legacy Flight
- Michael Goulian - Extra 330SC
- Kirby Chambliss - Edge 540
- Kevin Coleman - Extra 300 SHP
- Rob Holland - MX-S
- Bill Stein - Edge 540
- Skip Stewart - Pitts S2S
- Patty Wagstaff - Extra 330LX
- Nathan Hammond [GhostWriter Airshows] - Super Chipmunk
- Vicky Benzing - PT-17 Stearman
- Jeff Boerboon - Yak-110
- Wild Blue Rodeo - RV-8
- Bob Carlton - SubSonex JSX-2
- Aaron Fitzgerald - MBB Bo 105
- Kyle Fowler - Rutan Long-EZ
- Kyle Franklin - Piper Cub
- Matt Younkin - Twin Beech 18
- Dell Coller - Jet Waco
- Jim Peitz - F33 Bonanza
- Gene Soucy - Showcat Bi-Plane
- David Martin - Beechcraft Baron
- GEICO Skytypers - SNJ Texan x 6
- Aeroshell Aerobatic Team - T-6 Texan x 4
- Redline Airshows - RV-8 x 2
- CAF Red Tail Squadron - P-51C Mustang "By Request"
- Doc's Friends, Inc. - B-29 Superfortress "Doc"
- Fagan Fighters - F6F Hellcat
- CAF Devil Dog Squadron - B-25 Mitchell "Devil Dog"
- P-51 Mustang "Gunfighter"
- B-25 Mitchell "Panchito"
- Red Bull Skydivers
- Greg Koontz
- Warbird Heritage Foundation - A-1 Skyraider, A-4 Skyhawk, F-86 Sabre and T-2 Buckeye
- David Scott - Pitts S1S
- Phillips 66 Aerostars - Extra 300 x 4
- Tora! Tora! Tora!
- Adam Baker - Extra 330
Updated as of 6/24/2021, 2:00 PM EST
We are a confirmed performer for AirVenture 2021, Will we see you there?! #GhostWriterAirshows #KYSkywriter #OSH21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri78XTE ... e=youtu.be
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021 will feature expanded warbird flying activities as the annual Experimental Aircraft Association fly-in convention commemorates the 75th anniversary (plus one) since the end of World War II.
https://www.b29doc.com/b-29-doc-announc ... -schedule/
Pretty simple actually as most of the 38's and 47's are in the west or Texas. OSH doesn't pay owners to show up so there's no point in bringing those planes 1000+ miles without some sort of compensation anymore.
http://warbirdsnews.com/warbird-restora ... flies.html
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests