October 16th and 17th
Orlando Sanford International Airport
- USAF Thunderbirds
- USAF F-22 Raptor Demo
- USAF C-130J Hercules Demo
- USSOCOM Para-Commandos
- US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet Demo
- US Navy EA-18G Growler Mini-Demo
- US Navy Legacy Flight
- USMC MV-22 Osprey Demo
- USCG MH-65 Dolphin SAR Demo
- John Black [Super Decathlon]
- Jim Tobul [F4U Corsair "Korean War Hero"]
- Scott Yoak [P-51 Mustang "Quicksilver"]
- B-25 Mitchell "Panchito"
- C-47 Skytrain "Tico Belle"
https://www.acc.af.mil/Home/Aerial-Even ... -schedule/
I don't know the original source for that though. I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was a US Navy F-35C, Super Hornet Demo, and Growler all at the same airshow (not on a Navy/Marine base). Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see that and I hope it happens in Orlando/Sanford.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests