May 15th and 16th
Orlando Melbourne International Airport
- US Navy Blue Angels
- USSOCOM Parachute Team
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-16 Fighting Falcon/P-51 Mustang]
- US Navy EA-18G Growler Mini-Demo
- US Navy Legacy Flight [EA-18G Growler/F4U Corsair]
- USCG MH-65 Dolphin SAR Demo
- Michael Wiskus "Lucas Oil AIrshows" - Pitts S-1-11B
- Rob Holland - MXS-RH
- Michael Goulian - Extra 330SC
- Larry Labiola - L-39 Albatros
- Scott "Scooter" Yoak - P-51D Mustang 'Quicksilver'
- Jim Tobul - F4U Corsair 'Korean War Hero'
Announcer: Luke Carrico
I hope they can get a USAF demo team here, particularly the A-10, since I'll be seeing the others at different shows. Worst case, I park in my usual spot outside the airport and watch the Blue Angels.
https://www.acc.af.mil/Home/Aerial-Even ... -schedule/
- Rob Holland
- Larry Labiola
- Scott "Scooter" Yoak
No matter what, I'll be out by the airport on Friday for practice and whatever day I don't go in.
This is the first time this group is putting on a show in Melbourne. Previously, shows here were pretty light on statics, maybe a helo from the USAF 920th Rescue Squadron plus a few others. I believe this year the Valiant Air Command from Titusville (up the road a bit, but not far) will be supporting the show with statics. Probably the C-47 Tico Belle and some other warbirds (TBM Avenger, hopefully).
Unless the show posts otherwise, I don't expect too many military statics. I hope to be proven otherwise.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests