Independence Day Parade Flyover in Racine, WI

Discussion relating to 2021 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
RFDGuy

Post by RFDGuy » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:05 pm

IDF783 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:37 pm Sounds cool. I was really looking forward to the full-fledged airshow last year until COVID wiped it out. Had a great lineup planned. Hopefully, that's in the cards for the near future again.
Same! It'd be nice to have another full show within 2 hours of home. Sadly I wont make it for the flyover, but would be awesome to check out if I lived in the area.
0 x

IDF783

Post by IDF783 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:00 pm

RFDGuy wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:05 pm
IDF783 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:37 pm Sounds cool. I was really looking forward to the full-fledged airshow last year until COVID wiped it out. Had a great lineup planned. Hopefully, that's in the cards for the near future again.
Same! It'd be nice to have another full show within 2 hours of home. Sadly I wont make it for the flyover, but would be awesome to check out if I lived in the area.
I live east of RFD and don't think I'll make it for only one flyby. Sorely miss the Rockford Airfest. Great venue and always awesome performers!
0 x

Return to “2021 Airshows/Fly-Ins/Exercises/Events - Discussion and Photos”