April 2nd and 3rd
Sumter, South Carolina
https://www.shaw.af.mil/2022-Shaw-Air-S ... M6bdknhYU/
- USAF Thunderbirds
- US Army SOC Black Daggers
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-16 Fighting Falcon/P-51 Mustang]
- USAF Airpower Demo
- Scott Francis [MXS]
- Randy Ball [MiG-17]
- Jerry Conley [DH-115 Vampire]
- Aeroshell Aerobatic Team [T-6 Texan x 4]
- RJ Gritter [Decathlon/Piper Cub]
- Thom Richard [P-40 Warhawk]
- CAF Airbase Georgia [F4U Corsair]
- Full Throttle Airshows [Vans RVs]
- B-25 Mitchell "Panchito"
- Smoke-n-Thunder Jet Car
Updated as of 3/12/2022
B-25 Mitchell "Panchito"
CAF Airbase Georgia (doesn't list which aircraft)
Full Throttle Airshows
Smoke-n-Thunder Jet Car
Decent static list so far too.
1045 - Black Daggers
1056 - Aeroshell T-6 Flag Jumper
1102 - Smoke N' Thunder Jet Car Run
1112- RJ Gritter - J3 Flying Farmer Demo
1125 - Jerry Conley - DeHavilland Vampire Demo
1139 - ACC Airpower Demo
1210 - B-25 Panchito Demo
1222 - Scott Francis MXS
1236 - Full Throttle Airshows
1257 - RJ Gritter Decathlon
1310 - F-16 Viper Demo/P-51 Heritage Flight
1338 - Airbase Georgia F4U Corsair Demo
1350 - Randy Ball MiG-17 Demo
1403 - Aeroshell
1417 - Smoke N' Thunder Jet Car Race
1428 - Commemorative Air Force P-40 Demo
1441 - Runway Check
1500 - Thunderbirds
I've already had four shows knocked off my possible list later in the year (two to cancellations, two to other reasons) so, despite the cost of travel right now, I'll probably go. They have a solid mix of modern airpower, vintage jets and warbirds booked.
Also, good luck finding a hotel if you haven’t already!
Hopefully it past right on through on Thursday or Friday.
Anyway, got a good spot up front between two speakers. Looks like there are 2 SJ F-15Es for the ACC Demo as promised. Ready for a great weekend.
- 20220402_090841.jpg (255.77 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- 20220402_091636.jpg (284.5 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- 20220402_092029.jpg (242.16 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- 20220402_092335.jpg (254.96 KiB) Viewed 984 times
- 20220402_092508.jpg (207.98 KiB) Viewed 984 times