April 9th and 10th
Charleston, South Carolina
- US Navy Blue Angels
- US Army SOC Black Daggers
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-16 Fighting Falcon/P-51 Mustang]
- USAF C-17 Globemaster III Demo
- Steven Covington [Pitts S2S "Raptor"]
- Bill Stein [Edge 540]
- Jerry Conley [DH-115 Vampire]
- Randy Ball [MiG-17]
- RT Dickson [P-51 Mustang “Swamp Fox”]
- C-47 Skytrain "Luck Of The Irish"
- Focke-Wulf Fw-190
Please read carefully, as this is NEW to the Air Expo this year:
Free parking is available on base. To access on-base parking, you must reserve a parking pass in advance. We will be releasing the link to our ticketing system soon; you can sign up for your parking pass and receive up-to-date information about our event once it's released.
Also, the air show’s website added a T-28 and T-6 to the performers/static list. It’s unclear what aircraft these will be, or even if they are performers or statics.
The P-51 in the show will be flown by Scott "Scooter" Yoak.
https://www.facebook.com/quicksilverp51 ... %2CO%2CP-R
The website lists a C-5, F-15, and C-130 in the performers/static section (almost certainly not performers). The last show had an incredible static display area. I’m hoping this one will be the same.