https://thunderoverlouisville.org/airsh ... ick_trends
- 123rd Special Tactics Squadron Parachute Team
- USAF F-22 Raptor Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-22 Raptor/P-51 Mustang]
- US Navy EA-18G Growler Legacy Flight Team
- US Navy Legacy Flight [EA-18G Growler/F4U Corsair]
- USAF C-17 Globemaster III Demo
- USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II Flybys
- USAF AC-130 Spectre Flybys
- USAF B-2 Spirit Flybys
- USAF B-52 Stratofortress Flybys
- USAF C-130J Hercules Flybys
- USAF F-15E Strike Eagle Flybys
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Flybys
- USAF KC-46 Pegasus Flybys
- USAF KC-135 Stratotanker Flybys
- USAF T-38 Talon Flybys
- US Navy CH-53 Sea Stallion Flybys
- USMC MV-22 Osprey Flybys
- US Army UH-60 Blackhawk Flybys
- Dean Cutshall [F-100 Super Sabre]
- RT Dickson [P-51 Mustang "Swamp Fox"]
- Greg Colyer [T-33 Shooting Star]
- Matt Younkin [Twin Beech 18]
- Nick Coleman [Taylorcraft]
- A-1 Skyraider
- B-25 Mitchell "Show Me"
- B-24 Liberator "Diamond Lil"
- B-29 Superfortress "Fifi"
- Carbon Cub Floatplane
- F-86 Sabre
- Boeing 767 Flybys
https://www.acc.af.mil/Home/Aerial-Even ... -schedule/
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/e ... 817913001/Spectators can expect to see various planes including the U.S. Airforce F-22 Raptor Demo, U.S. Airforce C-17 Demo, U.S. Airforce Heritage Flight, the Kentucky National Guard 123rd Airlight Wine with new C-130J, the Commemorative Air Force's B-29, B-24 and B-25 as well as the U.S. Navy E/A-18 Growler Demo with a Legacy Flight, Youkin Airshow, and more, plus a special appearance by the UPS 767, which has flown in past shows, as well.
https://www.courier-journal.com/videos/ ... 360619002/
https://www.wave3.com/2022/04/01/static ... ft-return/
https://thunderoverlouisville.org/plane ... c-display/
In looking at Ryan's videos it appears down by the Belle of Louisville is a decent spot. I would assume it is slightly less crowded on this side then it would be on the Great Lawn or at the riverfront parks?
Also, any idea what time I should plan to get down there on Saturday to get a decent seat? Based on the NOTAM just released it appears the show actually doesn't start until 4pm this year, which I believe is at least an hour later than usual. Hopefully the flying display is at least what was previously announced, but I was hoping for additional military fly-overs.
Lastly, from anyone's experience, how are they with coolers? IE do they typically check them upon arrival? I was just curious if we could sneak in a couple of adult beverages in addition to food, waters, and sodas Any intel people could provide would be appreciated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CoastersUnited and 7 guests