Chris Thomas Airshows 2022 Schedule

Find out where your favorite performers will be! Be sure to check schedules for updates as they are always subject to change. Also post year-related performer information, such as music lists.
n33d4sp33d_85

Chris Thomas Airshows 2022 Schedule

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:25 am

August 24th: Atlantic City, New Jersey

September 24th: Leesburg, Virginia

https://christhomasairshows.com/schedule
Last edited by n33d4sp33d_85 on Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

n33d4sp33d_85

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:05 pm

I spoke with Chris Thomas at the Leesburg Airshow this past Saturday and one of the things he said is that he's currently working on the possibility of having a two-ship display for next year with one of the former Skytyper pilots.
1 x

Adambadger88

Post by Adambadger88 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:43 pm

That's pretty cool. I think he should join the AeroShell Aerobatic Team and perform with them since he still likes the airshow circuit. Hopefully, I get to see his new single-ship or proposed two-ship demo in the midwest near me.

Anyways, here is Chris Thomas' performance at the 2022 edition of the Leesburg Air Show. A big thanks goes out to horsemoney for filming it. He flies the 1942 North American SNJ-2 Texan (N60734).

Also, here is video from Zinger Aviation Media that is worth checking out. He was also at that same airshow as horsemoney was.

Here is Chris performing at the Atlantic City Air Show - Thunder over the Boardwalk. This performance took place on August 23, 2022, at the Atlantic City Beachfront, Atlantic City, NJ, A big thanks goes out to ZInger Aviation Media for filming it.

Here is Chris performing at the Atlantic City Air Show - Thunder over the Boardwalk. This performance took place on August 24, 2022, at the Atlantic City Beachfront, Atlantic City, NJ, A big thanks goes out to ZInger Aviation Media for filming it.
Last edited by Adambadger88 on Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:10 am

Just got an email from Chris Thomas today after asking him about his planned two-ship display and he confirms that he'll be doing a two-ship display next year.

His wingman will be Mike "Buick" Eberhardt who not only flew with Chris on the Skytypers, but also flew on the Black Diamond Jet Team.

The two-ship formation aerobatic team will consist of formation aerobatics as well as opposing aerobatics.

They've mapped out a winter training plan and they start in about a week and a half.

Chris is also working a website for his two-ship display team and the name of the website is Warbird Thunder Airshows. The link for the website once it's ready is www.warbirdthunder.com.

Looking forward to this new display next year.
Good Afternoon,

Yes. I am teaming up with Mike “Buick” Eberhardt period. We flew together on the Skytypers and he was also a former member of the black diamond jet team.

It will be two ship formation aerobatic team. Some formation aerobatics together and then some opposing aerobatics.

We have mapped out a winter training plan and start in about a week and a half. The good thing is that we both are coming from the same formation team so we have a good solid foundation and have already flown together extensively.

I spent this past winter and summer trying to find a sponsor, I got close once. So for now we will be in unsponsored team. We had to ICAS in December which is the Airshow convention.

Website soon :)

Chris
Last edited by n33d4sp33d_85 on Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x