On a bittersweet note, this also will bring us closer to the end of the Legacy Hornet service life in the US Navy. VFA-204 "River Rattlers" and TOPGUN will be the last two
Navy units to operate it.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... er-hornets
- Screenshot_20201117-070018_Chrome.jpg (81.37 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
- Screenshot_20201117-070221_Chrome.jpg (67.86 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
- Screenshot_20201117-203428_Chrome.jpg (77.94 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
- Screenshot_20201117-203450_Chrome.jpg (77 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
- Screenshot_20201117-203524_Chrome.jpg (73.13 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
Like you said, only time will tell. Fingers crossed that we'll get to see some at NAS Oceana next year.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests