Threads about the world of aviation outside of airshows. General aviation, airlines, spotting, etc.
- Posts: 2361
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:50 pm
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Splitting this from the big thread: Yankee Air Museum sent their B-25 Mitchell, formerly known as "Yankee Warrior", to the paint shop to return her to her wartime colors. She served on Corsica in the Mediterranean. A couple photos of the new green over gray scheme have been posted on Facebook, but no info on her new name yet.
This is similar to how the museum's C-47 was changed from "Yankee Doodle Dandy" to "Hairless Joe" a few years ago.
- 134014444_10221583569773071_2856052126092123136_o.jpg (170.67 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:15 am
- Location: West Lafayette, Ind.
Sounds like the new nose art is going to be revealed tomorrow. Django Studios is doing the work. The artist has done some other nice nose art over the years. Looking forward to seeing it!
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests