Here's how this works:
- Each month, there will be a new thread that will feature one aircraft. You can submit pictures, videos, or stories about the aircraft.
- The pictures and/or videos must be your own. No copyright infringement please!
- The aircraft type may be military, general aviation (GA), commercial, helicopters, ultralights or even a UAV.
- Previously chosen aircraft can not repeat the same calendar year.
To start off, from now through March 31st, we'll feature the F-4 Phantom as our Aircraft of the Month!
Post your Phantom photos, videos, and stories!
- IMG_8023web.jpg (76.7 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
- DSC_8262web.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
- DSC_8284web.jpg (81.81 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
- IMG_8008web.jpg (119.59 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
- DSC_8378web.jpg (139.3 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
- IMG_8018web.jpg (84.01 KiB) Viewed 7945 times
- DSC_8387web.jpg (120.74 KiB) Viewed 7945 times
- DSC_8423web.jpg (133.52 KiB) Viewed 7945 times
- IMG_8010web.jpg (98.44 KiB) Viewed 7945 times
The "Olds-mobile" (Dayton)
F-4C Phantom II by Connor Madison, on Flickr
RF-4C parked next to an F-4G Wild Weasel. The RF-4C served in Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Europe, Cuba and the Middle East. It flew 172 missions in Desert Storm (the most of all F-4s during the conflict) and retired to the museum with 7300+ hrs of flying.
RF-4C "Scud Seeker" by Connor Madison, on Flickr
I know most of you AirshowStuff guys were present for this, the Oshkosh 2015 twilight flights. That had to be the greatest Phantom display in a long time. I also remember at the time thinking that might be the last time we'd see a USAF Phantom fly in public, it would have been a great phinale.
F-4 Phantom Climb by Connor Madison, on Flickr
Phanotom Sunset pass by Connor Madison, on Flickr
My personal last time seeing one fly, Reno 2016.
Phantom Skyward by Connor Madison, on Flickr
Phantoms at Rest by Connor Madison, on Flickr
- Phantom21024C.jpg (56.81 KiB) Viewed 7830 times
- 19296558400_e4a1aa31fb_o.jpg (135.59 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
- 19457595156_905e3402bc_o.jpg (46.51 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
WATCH: Thunder And Smoke From TWO F-4 Phantoms Flying Together At AirVenture 2016
- DSC_6554-2.JPG (274.48 KiB) Viewed 7069 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests