June 24th - 25th
Orange County Airport
Montgomery, New York
- US Navy Blue Angels
- West Point Parachute Team
- USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight
- USAF F-15 Eagle 2-Ship Flyby
- Michael Goulian [Extra 330SC]
- Kent Pietsch [Interstate Cadet]
- Larry Labriola [L-39 Albatros]
- Kirby Chambliss [Edge 540]
- Red Bull Air Force Skydivers
- B-25 Mitchell "Panchito"
https://midhudsonnews.com/2022/11/25/na ... -air-show/The Navy’s Blue Angels aerial flying team will be in the skies above Orange County again this summer as they headline the 2023 New York International Air Show at Orange County Airport in Montgomery.
I wonder when they will go back to Stewart.
2019 was the last "Great NY Airshow" at Stewart. Statics, runway action, etc.
Attendance pretty high at OC airport. I guess organizers not losing money at OC and it is probably cheaper.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests