Toledo Air Show 2023 (MOVED TO 2024)

Discussion relating to 2023 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
JBavaition

Post by JBavaition » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:37 pm

July 23-24, 2023
Toledo Express Airport
Toledo, Ohio
Coming Soon

Performers
Last edited by JBavaition on Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

MThomford72

Post by MThomford72 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:18 am

For thr Toledo Air Show, July 2023 dates, according to the info listed here on the as ir show website, but the Thunderbirds & The Angles have both committed to air shows for those dates. One is in Dayton, and the other is
in Milwaukee.

I live just outside Toledo, and go every time it is run out at Toledo Express. I am curious after seeing all the other shows list of main events, is it pooible to get some of the other ones, representing the latest in our military's technology?

I am speaking of: USAF F-35C or D Lightning II Demo & USAF F-22 Raptor Demo, are two such that are top tier, next generation fighters in current service. Or the latest Globalmaster demo, and there are others. I was thinking with the A.F. National Guard base right there at Express, it might help with drawing in some of these newer demonstrations, and even bring back a whole new life to the Air Show.

Thank you, and I wish and support, the Toledo Air Show, the National Guard, and all that have served, both past & present, Thank you.

Matthew T.
0 x
There can only be one.....

The Highlander

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm

MThomford72 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:18 am For thr Toledo Air Show, July 2023 dates, according to the info listed here on the as ir show website, but the Thunderbirds & The Angles have both committed to air shows for those dates. One is in Dayton, and the other is
in Milwaukee.

I live just outside Toledo, and go every time it is run out at Toledo Express. I am curious after seeing all the other shows list of main events, is it pooible to get some of the other ones, representing the latest in our military's technology?

I am speaking of: USAF F-35C or D Lightning II Demo & USAF F-22 Raptor Demo, are two such that are top tier, next generation fighters in current service. Or the latest Globalmaster demo, and there are others. I was thinking with the A.F. National Guard base right there at Express, it might help with drawing in some of these newer demonstrations, and even bring back a whole new life to the Air Show.

Thank you, and I wish and support, the Toledo Air Show, the National Guard, and all that have served, both past & present, Thank you.

Matthew T.
The single-ship demo team schedules for 2023 will be released in early December. It is very likely that the show will get one of the F-22, F-35, F-16, or A-10 demos along with possible Navy support. The USAF tends to treat the F-22 as a semi-jet team used to headline shows that don't have the Blues or Tbirds. Don't give up hope yet! I'm sure they'll get something cool.
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

Bretten Bailey

Post by Bretten Bailey » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:02 am

Next Toledo Air Show is being planned for May of 2024. Dates on the ICAS Calendar haven’t been updated yet.
1 x
Bretten Bailey - Aerial Actions Airshows & Ballooning

MThomford72

Post by MThomford72 » Sat May 27, 2023 12:33 pm

I hope for those around Toledo and most importantly to show support for The Air Force National Guard base stationed at Toledo, that practice weekly, we get a show in 2024 we can all be proud of.

When we do get someone to show up, people here always come out to support and watch with their families.
0 x
There can only be one.....

The Highlander

Return to “2023 Airshows/Fly-Ins/Exercises/Events - Discussion and Photos”