Possible 2018 US Tour for Belgian F-16 Demo?

Find out where your favorite performers will be! Be sure to check schedules for updates as they are always subject to change. Also post year-related performer information, such as music lists.
Dan Gagnon

Post by Dan Gagnon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

I must say, Adam is one of the good RIAT dudes. At least he wants the RAF stuff over here lol. Telling him to "go back to the RIAT thread" is a bit childish, in my opinion. He has a right to comment on any thread lol
0 x
Dan Gagnon

Adam

Post by Adam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Cheers Dan!

Another good point, Ryan. Do keep us updated when you hear back from the team. This could be big news if the rumours are correct. I'll keep this off TIF until you've heard something definitive and announced it on AirshowStuff first!
Last edited by Adam on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Freelance airshow media and videography (thisisflight.net)
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

Dan Gagnon

Post by Dan Gagnon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Adam wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 pm Cheers Dan!

Another good point, Ryan. Do keep us updated when you hear back from the team. This could be big news if the rumours are correct. I'll keep this off TIF until you've heard something definitive and announced it on AirshowStuff first!
Just remember Ryan and I for that future RIAT hook-up ;) lol jk
0 x
Dan Gagnon

Adam

Post by Adam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Dan Gagnon wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm
Adam wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 pm Cheers Dan!

Just remember Ryan and I for that future RIAT hook-up ;) lol jk
If you do come over, I'll be looking forward to it!
0 x
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

yyz64

Post by yyz64 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Dan Gagnon wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm I must say, Adam is one of the good RIAT dudes. At least he wants the RAF stuff over here lol. Telling him to "go back to the RIAT thread" is a bit childish, in my opinion. He has a right to comment on any thread lol
Whatever, if complaining about RIAT's lack of updates ,the actual updates and the quality of performers announced and not being announced is being one of the "good RIAT dudes". Sounds "childish"

Last time I checked I said Europe which England and the UK are part of.

I guess I also have the right to comment on any thread lol
0 x

Adam

Post by Adam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:42 pm

yyz64 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 pm Whatever, if complaining about RIAT's lack of updates ,the actual updates and the quality of performers announced and not being announced is being one of the "good RIAT dudes". Sounds "childish"
I really shouldn't have to justify being dissatisfied with RIAT ten times over, especially on an unrelated thread. You're clearly juding it by different reference points to me - and that's fine, but I do object to the idea that my reference points are somehow wrong, or childish. After all, back in November I had a choice between RIAT, Radom and a couple of other shows, all for about the same price. I chose RIAT. I chose the least exciting option. You'd also regret that if you were in my position. Is it childish to compare two shows and decide one of them is a better value for money than the other? No.

It's easy to look at the RIAT lineup and say "that's really good, how could you complain", but you've got to think about what its competitors are. I don't want to sound churlish, but as far as I'm concerned, this case is closed.

Let's get back to the Belgian F-16...
Last edited by Adam on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

Adam

Post by Adam » Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Sadly the rumours have come to nothing.

Schedule here:
https://airshowstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=764
0 x
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator