Possible F-15 demo return??

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
passedgas46

Post by passedgas46 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:13 pm

krunchyfrogg wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:14 pm
n33d4sp33d_85 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:34 am That certainly was an awesome display by the F-15 Eagle at McGuire last year. Here’s a video I took of that display from the Sunday show.

I was at this show as well. I was still on the line to get in when the Eagle roared over us!

It was, by far, the loudest jet I've ever experienced. It shook you to your core. Amazing show.

Thank you for the video.
As was my entire family. There's one video of the demo from Sunday that was taken from well in front of the crowd line that doesn't include the music or announcer. And it wasn't n33d4sp33d_85's video I was referencing. Friday's demo (I believe there's only one video of it on YouTube unless my nephew uploaded his) was just as nice but it didn't have the same impact as Sunday.
1 x

passedgas46

Post by passedgas46 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:50 pm

After my reply it made me think and look back a couple years, both here and on YouTube, and two words came to mind:

Bayou Militia.

These guys and gals seem to be getting around to airshows, not just for static display, but also in the airshow flying displays. If you took NAS/JRB New Orleans out of play, there are a few airshows that had them flying since 2022: Cleveland, Dayton, Houston, Oshkosh (okay that was 2018 or 2019), etc. Do we suspect we could be seeing them more often? It seems like they're broadening their airshow horizon, so to speak.
1 x