October 5th and 6th, 2019
Huntington Beach, California
- USAF Thunderbirds (added 9/12/19)
- Canadian Snowbirds
- RAF Red Arrows
- USAF A-10 Thunderbolt II Demo
- USAF F-35A Lightning II Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight (A-10 Thunderbolt II, F-35A Lightning II and F-86 Sabre x 2)
- US Navy Legacy Flight (F/A-18 Super Hornet and F8F Bearcat)
- RAF A400M Atlas Flybys
- Jeff Boerboon - Yak-110
- Horsemen Flight Team
- Red Bull Air Force
- Michael Wiskus
- Greg Colyer - T-33 Shooting Star
- US SOCOM Parachute Team
That's gonna be awesome. I think that confirms that the Horseman will be F-86's for TGBPA and Nellis. Looks like Ft. Worth will end up being a Mustang team.
The Thunderbirds announced the Huntington Beach addition on their instagram:
A few potential changes to the list, I am 99.9% sure The Horsemen won't be coming. This also might mean that the Heritage Flight will be with Wee Willy II as it is listed on the site now. However, it's weird that it says Tommy Williams will be flying it, maybe Steve will be in the Sabre?
You can also add the C-17 / KC-135 aerial refueling demo and more than likely some solo passes.
And I still have zero idea where the Bearcat is coming from since Ray Dieckman doesn't own one anymore.... TBD!
Lastly the FedEx 757 and Lyon's C-47 Willa Dean!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests