Laredo International Airport
- USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- USAF Heritage Flight [F-16/P-51]
- Aaron Taylor [T-6 Texan]
- Mike Gallaway [Extra 300]
- Randy Henderson [Texas T-Cart]
- Rick Kelley [Nanchang CJ-6]
- Re/Max Jump Team
- Lewis Air Legends [B-25 Mitchell, F-86 Sabre, F-5 Freedom Fighter, F7F Tigercat, F8F Bearcat]
- Chet Kuhn [Pitts]
- Stephen Covington [Pitts S2S]
- Falcon Flight Formation Team
- David Martin [P-51 Mustang]
The Washington’s Birthday Celebration Association (WBCA) has formally announced Lieutenant Colonel John “Seabass” Sebesta as the Air Show Marshal for the 2020 WBCA Stars & Stripes Air Show Spectacular Sponsored by Miller Lite.
For a limited time only, WBCA will be offering general admission tickets for ONLY $5 until January 26th at 11:59 pm exclusively at wbcaairshow.com.
After January 26th, general admission tickets will be $10 for adults and free for children 12 and under. Additional sponsors include Falcon Bank.
The Re/Max Jump Team will be at the WBCA Stars & Stripes Air Show Spectacular Sponsored by Miller Lite on Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020! Get your $5 Early Bird Tickets TODAY! Last Day to purchase is Jan. 26. Tickets are available at wbcaairshow.com or WBCA Office located at 1819. E. Hillside Rd.
Yeah I was bummed when I saw it taken off the list. The rest of the show was good though. Thanks for all the performer lists you post here!
My pleasure. Glad you had a good time.allornotin wrote: ↑Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 amYeah I was bummed when I saw it taken off the list. The rest of the show was good though. Thanks for all the performer lists you post here!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests