Poland's Su-22s and MiG-29s are one of the reasons why I'm hoping to make it out to Radom next year as they're due for retirement sometime during the decade. In fact, I've been thinking about the possibility, should Europe be feasible next year is also doing the Slovak International Air Show since it's the following weekend after Radom and also how close the countries of Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia are together.Nick wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 amEAA Airventure is I assume on everyone's bucket list. KC & Oregon international are differently the air shows to attend. For Oregon I considered adding in Hillsboro for people you have Oregon on the list. Radom is the show to see all the Russian and US built fighters (mostly Russian).
- LIMA, Malaysia
- Avalon, Australia
- FIDAE, Chile
- Ex Dawn Strike, RAAF Williamtown
- CRUZEX, Brazil
- I’d love to see an Indian Jaguar fly, but Aero India looks dire so I’ll have to hope that they exercise somewhere internationally
Location: Cedar Creek Lake, Tyler, TexasMajor Performers including Viper Demo Team, F-35A Demo Team, A-10C Demo Team, Randy Ball Airshows, Beth Jenkins in B-25J "Devil Dog", Mike "Spanky" Galloway, USAF Heritage Flight, Mike Culbertson, Eric Stroud in Service Corps T-37 Tweet, Pacific Air Forces
C-17A Globemaster III Demo Team, and more!
- September 18th - 20th: "The Great Pacific Airshow"
- Spetember 26th: "Planes Of Fame Vintage Fest"
- October 3rd & 4th: "Point Mugu-Ventura Airshow"
- October 10th & 11th: "Edwards AFB: Aerospace Valley Airshow"
- October 17th: "Apple Valley Airshow"
- November 14th & 15th: "Hangar 24 Lake Havasu AirFest"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest