Suggest airshow promoters?

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
TrevorHart

Suggest airshow promoters?

Post by TrevorHart » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:46 am

Is there anyone who could suggest airshow promoters interested in organizing an airshow near Tacoma, Washington in 2023? We're excited about this project and are in search of a professional promoter to collaborate with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your ideas!
0 x

304thVAW Smokey

Post by 304thVAW Smokey » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:02 am

My vote goes to Schultz Airshows.
0 x

passedgas46

Post by passedgas46 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:26 am

TrevorHart wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:46 am Is there anyone who could suggest airshow promoters interested in organizing an airshow near Tacoma, Washington in 2023? We're excited about this project and are in search of a professional promoter to collaborate with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your ideas!
I think you mean 2024?

I, too, suggest you contact David Schultz Airshows. I've been to countless events both big and small in the past two plus decades that David and his company have provided services and each one have been outstanding and professionally run. He'll be able to check off several of your needs all at the same time.
0 x